Monday, December 30, 2019

Books 3.5/4 and up in 2019

Here are the books I read/listened to that I rated 3.5/4 or up.  The total is 31 out of 79, an average of 39%!  That doesn't count a bunch of 3.25s and 3.0s.  It was a darn good year.  And for all of you who recommended books that are on this list...THANK YOU!

4.0 - 6
What She Left Behind - Ellen Marie Wiseman
The Winemaker's Wife - Kristin Harmel
In Pieces - Sally Field (audiobook)
All the Devils - Barry Eisler
The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell - Robert Dugoni (audiobook)
Windy City Blues - Renee Rosen

3.75 - 7
The Life She Was Given - Ellen Marie Wiseman
The Great Alone - Kristin Hannah
Swimming for Sunlight - Allie Larkin
The Girl He Used to Know - Tracey Garvis Graves
Mending Fences - Suzanne Woods Fisher
When We Meet Again - Kristin Harmel
The Huntress - Kate Quinn

3.625 - 2
The New Girl - Daniel Silva
The Only Woman in the Room - Marie Benedict

3.5 - 15
A Column of Fire - Ken Follett
The Beautiful Stranger - Camille Di Maio
Beschert - Erin Gordon
The Killer Collective - Barry Eisler
Madam Love, Actually - Rich Amooi
The Memory of Us - Camille Di Maio
The Library of Lost and Found - Phaedra Patrick
The Last Train to London - Meg Waite Clayton
Born a Crime - Trevor Noah (audiobook)
The Lost Girls of Paris - Pam Jenoff
Good Luck with That - Kristan Higgins
Beneath a Scarlet Sky - Mark Sullivan
American Dirt - Jeanine Cummins
Just Watch Me - Jeff Lindsay
The Eighth Sister - Robert Dugoni
Why Can't I Be You - Allie Larkin

Total - 31

3 comments:

  1. A great list! Thanks for sharing your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at everyone's list. I hope to evaluate my 2019 reading today. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've only read 1 on this list, but sooooo many are on my TBR pile and list. I think Jason has Sam Hell on his phone so maybe I'll get to that one soon.
    stacybuckeye

    ReplyDelete