Friday, February 9, 2024

The True Love Experiment, by Christina Lauren - Truly Outstanding

My review of The True Love Experiment, by Christina Lauren, is going to be very short.  It is flat-out outstanding.  It's not only one of the best romances I've read.  It's actually one of the best books I've read! It's very clever throughout.  I usually make some notes of sentences or paragraphs that stand out.  Well, in this case, I wrote down a few early on and then realized that the entire book is clever and smart. We all know how romances end.  But, in this case, the premise is really creative and something that I haven't seen before.  And there are definitely some poignant moments.  One word of caution - there are some physical interchanges and language that are NOT PG!  But it all fits together well.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment