Monday, April 22, 2024

the trail of lost hearts, by Tracey Garvis Graves, Is Definitely a Keeper!

I am on a roll.  The trail of lost hearts, by Tracey Garvis Graves, is a really good book.  It's my 3rd Graves, and they have all been terrific. This one is a romance that is not like any other you have read. Besides being very well written, it combines some very unusual elements, which I can't tell you about because I don't want to give you any spoilers.  Suffice it to say that you might utter "huh?" or "really?" a few times (each!). 

Here's the thing about romances:  They constitute about 50% of all books written.  And I have certainly read quite a few over the years. But it takes a creative mind to put a story together that has the reader wondering "Will they or won't they?"  And even though we typically know how a romance is going to end, this one still makes you wonder. You can't ask for much more than that.  I feel certain that you will enjoy the trail of lost hearts.





No comments:

Post a Comment