Friday, October 25, 2013

2nd Night of Grand Opening - Darn Good Too

Last night was the 2nd night of the 4 day Grand Opening at Village House of Books.  We had a good turnout for "Date Night."  Our 3 romance writers, Elisabeth Barrett, Jennifer Ryan, and Victoria Johnson, all read a little bit, answered questions, and signed books. Everybody had a good time.  And, just for the record, some of the people that turned out were men.  I could claim that I was there because I'm responsible for booking the authors.  And that's true.  It's also true, however, that I have read one of Elisabeth's romances - and really liked it.  I picked up one book from each of the authors and plan on spending some quality time reading romances.  Maybe I'll get some ideas.  Don't tell Joni. It'll be our little secret.

Here are pictures from last night, with captions on who's who.

Jennifer Ryan and Elisabeth Barrett, holding up their books

Elisabeth Barrett, reading from her book

Victoria Johnson (Los Gatos resident), reading from her book

Jennifer Ryan, answering a question


No comments:

Post a Comment