Saturday, December 29, 2018

Books Read in 2018, with Titles for 3.5 and Up (pretty exciting heading, don't you think?)

I finished a total of 69 books this year.  27 of those are 3.5 or higher.  I have my East Coast guru, Melissa, to thank for a bunch of them.  But others have recommended some very good books to me, too.  And some I actually found on my own (go figure)!  Obviously, if you haven't read Harmel, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

In my next post, I will list all books read in 2018, including ratings.

4+ - 1
The Sweetness of Forgetting - Kristin Harmel

4 - 4
The Life Intended - Kristin Harmel
The Room on Rue Amelie - Kristin Harmel
The Dream Daughter - Diane Chamberlain
(1 unpublished)

3.75 - 6
The Love Goddess' Cooking School - Melissa Senate
Still Me - JoJo Moyes
Limelight - Amy Poeppel
How to Walk Away - Kathleen Center
Before We Were Yours - Lisa Wingate
Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owens

3.625 - 2
The Hate We Give - Angie Thomas
The Family Next Door - Sally Hepworth

3.5 - 14
What Lies Beyond the Stars - Michael Goorjian
Before I Go - Colleen Oakley
The Women in the Castle - Jessica Shattuck
The Recipe Box - Maggie Shipman
Three Days Missing - Kimberly Belle
The Life Lucy Knew - Karma Brown
Ghosted - Rosie Walsh
The All-Girls Filling Station's Last Reunion - Fannie Flagg
The Stolen Marriage - Diane Chamberlain
The Way of  Beauty - Camille de Maio
Promise Me You - Marina Adair
My Broken Brain - Jessica Fechtor
The Secret Keeper - Kate Morton
(1 unpublished)

3.25 - 13

3.0 - 18

2.875 - 1

2.75 - 1

2.5 - 7

2.25 - 2

DNF (did not finish) - 5


4 comments:

  1. I like a lot of those picks. Viola Shipman wrote The Recipe Box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this Harmel woman ;) Hate U Give was on my list last year. I still need to see the movie. Before We Were Yours made it on both of our lists, yay for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great reading year and several of the ones on your list were ones I enjoyed as well. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say you had a great year in books overall. I hope 2019 is even better!

    ReplyDelete