Dear Local Author,
Los Gatos Library will be hosting its second annual Los Gatos Library Literary Fair on Saturday, August 22nd from . The event is held on the Civic Lawn outside the library.
We would love to have you join us this year as one of over 30 local authors and publishers to be in attendance.
If you participated in the Literary Fair last year, we want to welcome you back and let you know we hope this year’s Fair will be bigger and better.
If this is your first year at the Literary Fair, know that it offers great exposure to the public and lets the public know who you are.
Please reply back to us by if you would like to take part. We look forward to seeing you there!
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to take part.
• We have 3 keynote authors, provided by Village House of books, presenting first Cara Black and ending the event Christopher Gortner and Jan Ellison
• We will be setting tables up (3 authors per table) on the Civic Center Lawn and will be using the stage that is currently being used for Music in the Park on Sundays.
• If you want to sell your books, you will need to bring no more than 20 copies. Los Gatos Friends of the Library must sell them, otherwise you will be required to purchase a town business license.
• I will be e-mailing out a promotional flyer to each attendee. Please advertise widely to your friends and family as a good turnout is what we are after.
• I will also be setting up an event website which will list each participating author and link to that author’s website, if one exists. I will share the link along with the flyer, and I ask that you promote it on your sites and blogs and other media sites.