Sunday, August 14, 2016

3.5s and Higher for the First Half of 2016 (plus 6 weeks)

I forgot to give a mid-year report on my highest rated books so far in 2016.  I'm only 45 days past the mid-year mark.  Could be worse.  Anyway, here are my 3.5s, 3.625s, 3.75s, and 4.0s through today.

4.0-
Eisler, Barry - The God's Eye View
Coben, Harlan - Fool Me Once
Backman, Fredrik - A Man Called Ove
Archer, Jeffrey - Cometh the Hour (book 6 of The Clifton Chronicles)

3.75-
Hart, John - Redemption Road
Herron, Rachael - The Ones Who Matter Most

3.625-
Eskens, Allen - The Life We Bury

3.5-
Boudreaux, Paulette - Mulberry
Sepetys, Ruta - Salt to the Sea
Sweeney, Cynthia D'Aprix - The Nest
Skully, Jennifer & Andre, Bella - Fearless in Love (book 3 of the The Maverick Billionaires)
Gyasi, Yaa - The Homegoing

I've also had 15 3.0s and 3.25s.  So that's a total of 27 books 3.0 or higher out of 46.  I've read a bunch of good stuff so far this year.

That's it.

2 comments:

  1. I've only read one of those but my book club will be reading The Life We Bury soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody I've talked to that has read it likes it.

      Delete