Monday, August 15, 2016

Recycle Book Club (RBC) Schedule

This is now the official schedule for the RBC.  Take a look.

Tuesday, August 30 - The Ones Who Matter Most, Rachael Herron

Wednesday, September 28 - Ice Shear, M.P. Cooley

Wednesday, October 26 - Mother Daughter Me, Katie Hafner

Wednesday, November 16 - Alabama Blue, Toni Pacini

Wednesday, December 14 - Mending Heartstrings, Aria Glazki

Wednesday, January 25 - The Oracle of Stamboul, Michael David Lukas

Wednesday, February 22 - The Scribe (book 1 of the Irin Chronicles), Elizabeth Hunter

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a lot of great events coming up. By the way, I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. I'm so clueless that it never even occurred to me to ever change the background! It took a visit from my New York daughter (who is moving back to the Bay Area next month) to tell me how outdated and bland that brown background is (was). I don't know what my strengths are. But this is definitely not one of them!

      Delete