Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Authors (for me) in 2018

I'm always curious as to how many new authors I read in a year.  In 2017 it was 43.  And in 2016 it was 40.  This year it's 44.  As usual, I am listing them below with the number of books I read (if more than 1). And, also as usual, they are listed in the order I read them.  Here goes:

Michael Goorjian
Amy Ettinger
Jessica Shattuck
Chloe Benjamin
Angie Thomas
Kristin Harmel (3)
Melissa Senate
Martha Conway
Matt Haig
Lexie Elliott
Stephen M. Gray
Maria Semple
Matt Taibi
Ann Parker
Chandra Lee Ingram
Tobin Gilman
Rene Denfield
A.J. Finn
Hope Jahren
Sandra Hutchinson
Laurel Grossman
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Lori Hodgson
Susan Wolfe
Tommy Orange
Wendell Steavenson
Marcia Stein
Jabali Smith
Sarah Pekkanen
Jo Jakeman
Amy Proeppel
Channy Chhi Laux
Rosie Walsh
Fannie Flagg
Diane Chamberlain (2)
Mary Kubica
Meredith Jaeger
David Grann
Katherine Center
Fiona Davis
Lisa Wingate
Delia Owens
Jessica Fechtor
Kate Morton

1 comment: