Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Miscellaneous Again

There is some very cool stuff in this post.  Take a couple of minutes to click on the links.

1.  Our latest RBC author (1/23), Marina Adair, has her 3rd romance novel being turned into a TV movie.  Valentines in the Vineyard will be on the Hallmark Channel this coming Saturday, Feb. 2.

2.  If you have never seen Dave Barry in person (or even if you have), here is your chance.  The Kepler's Literary Foundation is hosting Dave at Aragon High School in San Mateo on April 11, from 7:30-9:00.  People, this guy is a stand-up comedian.  Plus his books are very funny.  You can go on Kepler's website to order tickets.

3.  You have to click on this link.  Amazing stuff:  book-art-elizabeth-sagan

4.
'The Goldfinch' will finally grace the big screen.




2 comments:

  1. I hope you're going to see Dave Barry - I think he's really funny.

    I saw the trailer for Where'd You Go, Bernadette and I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I usually watch Hallmark Channel movies during the holidays for the mindless happy ending that I need during stressful times. But this year I find myself continuing to watch them so that I can avoid government news.

    ReplyDelete