We’re ready to go! Welcome to The Twitter Book Club (TTBC). Here are the ground rules:
- We will read one book every 4 weeks.
- We will take the total amount of pages and divide them by 4. That’s how many pages we will read each week.
- At the end of each week, you all can make comments about the pages we read that week. In fact, you can tweet to your heart’s content each week – but only about the pages that we’ve read to date.
- HERE’S THE BEST PART – the author will weigh in as time permits.
- There will be no gap between books, so we’ll be doing 13 books per year (I was always a whiz in math – not).
And the 1st book is…(staccato drum roll, please) – Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, by Beth Hoffman. You’ve got until next Sunday, April 13, to read 76.5 pages. Anytime, starting on the 14th, you can weigh in on the 1st 76.5 pages. Beth will be on a book tour later this month (her latest book, Looking for Me, is coming out in paperback April 29). But she will add comments when she can.
And here’s the Twitter information. My account is @LloydRussell5. And we will always hashtag #booksage1.