2. The 3rd book - Still Me - in JoJo Moyes Me Before you series was released on January 30. Goodreads rating is 4.32/5, and Amazon is 4.7/5. As you all know, Me Before You was a 4/4 for me. And the 2nd one, After You, was still good enough to garner a 3.5/4. I'm definitely looking forward to #3.3. John Hart's next book, Hush, will be released a week from today, Tuesday, February 27! I love his novels (plus, he really does respond to your FB posts).
4. Daniel Silva's 18th Gabriel Allon, The Other Woman, will hit the bookstores on July 17. A friend of mine said, after reading #17, that he was probably done. I know that I will never be done unless Silva is done.
5. The Guernsey and Literary Potato Peel Pie Society, which I really liked, is being made into a movie. One of the authors, Annie Barrows, is part of a 2-person screenwriting team. The movie will hit Australia, the UK, and New Zealand in April. I don't know when it gets to the U.S. But I do know that Lily James, of Downton Abbey, Cinderella, and Darkest Hour fame, has the starring role.
6. Sheldon Siegel's 9th book in the Mike and Rosie series - Serve and Protect - will be out March 8. This is very good news indeed. Let's not forget that Sheldon is an RBC veteran! And I'm still waiting for him to announce the date and time of his launch (it will probably be at Book Passage in Corte Madera).
7. I am getting ready to put together #11 in my Fiction for the Non-Fiction Reader (FFTNFR) group. #10 was on June 8 of last year. And I have read a bunch of very good books since then. I will probably have that ready before the month is out. And if you are interested in what books are on the #1-#10 lists, let me know. I will be happy to provide you links.
8. I went to my Books, Inc. 4th Tuesday Night Book Club on January 30 and learned that Books, Inc. sold over 160 copies of The Alice Network! (I reviewed it on January 21.)
As soon as I post this, I will immediately start a new list. There's just too much stuff happening in the literary world to not take notice of it. I'm sure you would agree.