Saturday, December 7, 2013

Add-On to 2-Week Schedule - And Not Just Any Add-On Either

We have added one more author event to our schedule for the week of December 16. It's...drum roll, please...Nate Jackson, ex-NFLer, ex-South Bay resident, and author of Slow Getting Up, a memoir about his years in the NFL.  I haven't read it yet, but I intend to make it my next book, right after I finish Orange Is the New Black (which I am loving).

Nate will be appearing on Saturday, December 21, at 6:00PM.  He will read from his book, answer questions, and sign copies.  We are all VERY excited to have him.  I know that his San Jose roots (he went to Pioneer High School and still has family and friends here) will bring out a large crowd.  Plan to come early to see a local sports celeb talk about his journey to the pros.  It will be fascinating.

1 comment: