Saturday, January 5, 2019

Last Post for 2018 - Number of Books Read for Each Genre

This is the last post about 2018.  I am just giving you the different genres I read this past year and how many of each.  If you have any interest in which books I read for which genre, let me know.  Otherwise, I don't want to boor you with any more of my insufferable lists.

Literature & Fiction - 44

Historical Fiction - 8

Memoir - 6

Non-Fiction/Self-Help - 2

Non-Fiction/True Crime - 3

Mystery/Thriller/Suspense - 3

Romance - 3

Total - 69

What's interesting(?) is that last year I read 15 different genres.  And this year?  Only 7.  I guess a major part of that is what books we read for the RBC.  There should be a few more in 2019.  We already have 5 genres (romance, YA, poetry - a 1st - literature & fiction, and mystery/thriller/suspense) lined up out of the 6 authors that are scheduled so far.  I guess you will just have to wait (with baited breath, I would imagine) to see what my total is this year.  See you around January 5, 2020!

2 comments:

  1. That is an interesting mix. I think I upped my nonfiction game last year and plan to do that again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never broken down my reading by genre, but I should. Only 3 romances? That seems low :)

    ReplyDelete