Sunday, May 14, 2023

Combat Codes by Alexander Darwin

The Combat Codes is Book 1 of a fantasy trilogy from Alexander Darwin. Now I'm not necessarily a big fantasy fan.  But I have to say I really enjoyed this book.  I was just sailing along, getting into it, and then...BOOM...I hit page 39 and teared up (the 1st of many).  That was when I realized I was definitely into it!  And it went on from there.  

One of the fascinating things about fantasies is that worlds are created strictly out of imagination.  That's pretty amazing stuff.  Well, Alexander definitely did that.  And he did it in such a way that it's completely believable.  I found myself immersed in this make-believe world.  I don't think a fantasy author (or any author, for that matter) can do much better than that!

I have no doubt that once you have read Combat Codes you will be heading to Book 2. 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment