Saturday, December 10, 2011

HANNAH JAYNE - ONE MORE THING

There's one more connection with Hannah that I learned about tonight.  Not only is Hannah's brother and sister-in-law close friends with my son, Josh, and my daughter-in-law, Jen, it also turns out that Jen and Hannah went to school together.  Hannah was one year older than Jen, but they both were in cheer at the same time (I think).  It's definitely a small world.

There's also something I forgot to mention when I did the blog about Recycle Bookstore in Campbell (and San Jose).  If you go to one of their stores and they're out of the book you want, they will call their other store.  If that store has it, they will bring it over to the first one.  That way, you still get the benefit of the great deals they offer but don't have to go cross-county to get it.

Speaking of great deals at Recycle, Joni and I went over there today to get some books for our grandkids.  We struck gold.  We got a ton of used books (Recycle, get it?) for an unbelievably low price.  Thank you Recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment