Wednesday, April 18, 2012

VICTORIA SWEET'S APPEARANCES

When I posted the blog for God's Hotel, I also mentioned that Victoria Sweet was going to be at The Booksmith in San Fran April 27 for a launch party.  Rich can't make it that night and asked if she's going to be at any other bookstores.  So, I did the logical thing and asked Victoria.  She responded (promptly, I might add - thank you, Victoria).  Here are her other appearances:

4/19 - 1:00PM - The Book Passage - Corte Madera
5/03 - 7:00PM - Bookshop W. Portal - San Francisco
5/07 - 7:00PM - Books, Inc. - Berkeley
5/09 - 7:00PM - Kepler's - Menlo Park
5/10 - 7:00PM - Green Apple Bookstore, San Francisco
5/17 - 7:30PM - Bookshop - Santa Cruz

I think that Victoria is going to be a particularly special author to see in person.  I'll let you know right away after I see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment