Saturday, March 27, 2021

6 More Books to Read

I have been reading a plethora (pretty good word, eh?) of good books lately.  I've got 6 to show you.  I rated all 6 of them 3.5/4 or higher!  They are all terrific.  Just look up the blurb to decide in what order you want to read them.  I have listed them in the order they were read:

Have You Seen Luis Velez? - Catherine Ryan Hyde


Winter Garden - Kristin Hannah


We Came Here to Forget - Andrea Dunlop


The Four Winds - Kristin Hannah

 How to Save a Life - Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke 


The Storyteller's Secret - Sejal Badani



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations!! And, now that I've got more time, I am going to read the book on retirement, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, and here I thought I was avid when it came to book consumption. I am just finishing Flight Behavior by Kingsolver, and highly recommend it. I love her characterization and the subtle way she weaves in the drama of huge events into their lives.

    ReplyDelete