Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Top 100 Mysteries and Thrillers - and Another One of My Highly Anticipated/Nobody Cares About Lists

Amazon Prime has come out with:  100 Mysteries & Thrillers to Read in a Lifetime. Here's the link:



I have read 25 of the 100.  Of those, I definitely really liked 6 of them:

Shogun - James Clavell (one of my top 12 all-time)
Tell No One - Harlan Coben
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larrson
The Kill Artist - Daniel Silva

But what do I know?

UPCOMING BLOGS (tomorrow) - I have tried to bore you through the years with my lists.  Well, I've got another one coming out tomorrow, but I don't know if you're going to bless this one.  It's my list of 4.25's.  What? you say.  Is this for real?  Yes.  Is it slightly ridiculous?  Yes.  Am I going to do it anyway?  Heck, yes.

Let me (try to) explain.  I've recently come to the realization that there are books out there that I have loved.  They're not quite 4.5's, but they're better than the fairly significant number of 4.0's that I have.  Does that make any sense?  No? Nonetheless...they're coming...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment