Sunday, May 10, 2020

How About a Review of a New Book by the Author of Wyndano's Cloak?

As many of you know, I absolutely loved A.R. Silverberry's Wyndano's Cloak.  It combined 2 genres that I typically don't read - Fantasy and YA. But, boy did it work for me.  So now A.R. has come out with a book of short stories called Cerberus, Tales of Magic and Malice.  There are 9 stories, and I liked them all.  My favorites, in order, are The Demon Monkeys, Blaze, and The Mask.  In fact, the one that ties into Wyndano's Cloak caused one old grizzled (...maybe only slightly grizzled?) man to shed some tears.  But there were other times that I caught myself tearing up or smiling.  This is an entertaining and satisfying read.  After you've read it, let me know which stories are your favorites.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It's hard for an author to choose which of their babies they like the best, but I would have to go with one of the shortest in the collection: "Tangles." I feel myself choking up when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People can get the book here! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087PNJNLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need credit or partnership in funding your project or starting up business email us...

    johnleemill12345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete